Fed Experience Shows QE Curbs Yield Outlook, ECB Paper FindsBy
Forecasters cut yield projections on QE, forward guidance
Fed’s non-standard policy effects ‘economically important’
The U.S. experience of unconventional monetary policy has shown that it can successfully influence market expectations for bond yields, according to a working paper published on Monday by the European Central Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's