Eskom Seeks South Africa Talks to Review Independent PowerBy
Utility won’t sign new agreements with independent producers
Consumers will bear costs of new sign-ups, Phasiwe says
South Africa’s Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. wants to meet the Department of Energy to re-evaluate the need for independent power producers before signing further agreements, including one for a solar project that was due to be finalized on Aug. 24.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap