Debt-Led Phone War May Blow $74 Billion Hole in India WalletBy
India targets record bids in next month’s airwaves auction
Carriers may not bid for all spectrum on offer, analysts say
Aggressive price wars that pushed some calls below a penny per minute in India may be catching up with wireless carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing