Deals Freeze Up in One of Asia’s Most Lucrative Office MarketsBy
Commercial property deals in Australia fall most since ’08
Owners hang on to high-yield buildings in a low-rate world
Dealmaking in Australia’s office market has plunged by the most since the global financial crisis as owners hang on to assets that are among the highest-yielding in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing