Colombia Economic Slowdown Deepens as Construction StallsBy
Growth in 2Q was weakest since aftermath of financial crisis
Central bank has raised interest rates most in the Americas
Colombia’s economic growth rate slowed more than expected to the weakest since the aftermath of the global financial crisis, as the slump in oil and mining deepened and the construction sector cooled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's