Claire’s Sweetens Terms for $800 Million Debt Exchange PlanBy
Change could increase amount of term loans for participants
Deal also adds $11.5 million to tween jeweler’s capital
Claire’s Stores Inc. improved its offer to swap almost $800 million of debt for new loans as the struggling tween-jewelry retail chain tries to buy more time for a turnaround.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing