Claire’s Sweetens Terms for $800 Million Debt Exchange PlanBy
Change could increase amount of term loans for participants
Deal also adds $11.5 million to tween jeweler’s capital
Claire’s Stores Inc. improved its offer to swap almost $800 million of debt for new loans as the struggling tween-jewelry retail chain tries to buy more time for a turnaround.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap