BOC Aviation Profit Rises 24% in First Earnings After ListingBy
Reports $212.2 million in 1H profit; $579.2 million sales
Shares have declined 9.3% in Hong Kong since June 1 debut
BOC Aviation Ltd., the aircraft leasing unit of Bank of China Ltd., reported a 24 percent increase in profit in the first half of the year as growth in travel boosts demand for planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day