BOC Aviation Profit Rises 24% in First Earnings After ListingBy
Reports $212.2 million in 1H profit; $579.2 million sales
Shares have declined 9.3% in Hong Kong since June 1 debut
BOC Aviation Ltd., the aircraft leasing unit of Bank of China Ltd., reported a 24 percent increase in profit in the first half of the year as growth in travel boosts demand for planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing