BHP Plans to Centralize Dam Management After Samarco DisasterBy
Company outlines steps after review of Samarco dam rupture
BHP says it will also apply Canadian safety-review process
BHP Billiton Ltd. said it will centralize dam management and apply the industry’s most rigorous evaluation process at its mines following a company review in the wake of a disaster last year in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders