BHP Plans to Centralize Dam Management After Samarco DisasterBy
Company outlines steps after review of Samarco dam rupture
BHP says it will also apply Canadian safety-review process
BHP Billiton Ltd. said it will centralize dam management and apply the industry’s most rigorous evaluation process at its mines following a company review in the wake of a disaster last year in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again