Damaged Turbines in Rolls-Royce Engines Found in ANA 787sBy
Says broken turbine parts damaged other parts of the engine
Carrier has canceled 18 Dreamliner flights due to checks
ANA Holdings Inc., which has canceled more than a dozen Dreamliner flights since last week, found broken turbines on three 787 planes with Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc engines as part of its investigation into the motors of the Boeing Co. planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day