Presidential Rivals Both Claim Vote Victory, Gabonreview SaysBy
Gabon election results may be released as early as Monday
Bongo faces biggest challenge to rule from former ally Ping
Gabon’s two main presidential candidates each claimed victory and accused one another of cheating as counting of election votes started in the oil-rich nation, according to Gabonreview.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks