Aussie Retreat on Possible Fed Hike May Keep RBA Cut at BayBy and
Traders boost odds for U.S. move on Yellen, Fischer comments
Australian currency resilient after RBA’s two rate reductions
The apparent willingness of Federal Reserve officials to increase U.S. interest rates this year means incoming Reserve Bank of Australia Governor Philip Lowe may have the ability to hold onto the policy ammunition that his predecessor bequeaths him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks