Women CEOs From Europe to Dominate Trade Delegation to U.A.E.By
London business group says September mission to help exports
Europe engineering, architecture, solar energy firms on trip
Companies headed by women will account for more than half of the 50 European businesses joining a delegation the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry is taking to the United Arab Emirates, a nation seeking to increase the role of women in its society.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap