Women CEOs From Europe to Dominate Trade Delegation to U.A.E.By
London business group says September mission to help exports
Europe engineering, architecture, solar energy firms on trip
Companies headed by women will account for more than half of the 50 European businesses joining a delegation the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry is taking to the United Arab Emirates, a nation seeking to increase the role of women in its society.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations