Pound’s Best Run Since Brexit Vote Faces Data Hurdles Next WeekBy and
Sterling outperforms major peers as data outshine forecasts
Mortgages and factory data could hinder currency’s uptrend
The pound is set for a litmus test next week with the release of housing data and purchasing managers’ surveys that might crimp the currency’s best run since May versus the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks