Japan’s Abe Dangles $30 Billion at Africa Leaders in NairobiBy and
Asian economy says it has invested $47b in Africa since 1993
Japan wants to connect, trade with Africa through sea lanes
Japan will invest $30 billion to boost Africa’s economic growth and infrastructure over the next three years, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said as he sought to win over national leaders already being wooed by China and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations