Icahn Mocks Ackman’s ‘Obsession’ After Raising Herbalife StakeBy and
Ackman had said Jefferies was working on unloading the holding
Icahn says he acquired 2.3 million additional Herbalife shares
Herbalife Ltd. backer Carl Icahn waited until after Friday’s market close to contradict fellow billionaire Bill Ackman, spending the day adding 2.3 million shares to his stake in the nutrition company as its stock tumbled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap