Icahn Mocks Ackman’s ‘Obsession’ After Raising Herbalife StakeBy and
Ackman had said Jefferies was working on unloading the holding
Icahn says he acquired 2.3 million additional Herbalife shares
Herbalife Ltd. backer Carl Icahn waited until after Friday’s market close to contradict fellow billionaire Bill Ackman, spending the day adding 2.3 million shares to his stake in the nutrition company as its stock tumbled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders