True Love Is Dead. Want a $300 Tiffany Dog Tag?
One part wealthy tourists, one part Wall Street grooms-to-be: That simple alchemy has long been Tiffany & Co.’s business model, but it hasn’t worked that well of late. So Tiffany has turned to the bright, young things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders