The Man Who Created LeapPad Wants To Turn Your Eyes into a Mouse
First came the computer mouse. Then the touchscreen. Now the tech industry is looking for a new human-machine interface—this time, one that will make virtual-reality headsets as mainstream as personal computers and smartphones. The man who invented the LeapPad tablet for kids is betting the killer app is right in front of your face: the eyes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations