September Fed Bets Jump to 1-in-3 From Zero as Yellen Speech KeyBy and
Two-year Treasury note yields poised to rise for second week
Probability of September rate hike ‘relatively low’: Pimco
Traders see one-in-three odds of higher U.S. interest rates next month as more Federal Reserve officials joined the chorus arguing the case for policy tightening before Chair Janet Yellen speaks Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing