Rand Set for Worst Week Since Nene Fired as Gordhan Probe WidensBy and
President Zuma says supports Gordhan, won’t stop investigation
Rand is worst emerging-market currency to dollar this week
South Africa’s rand headed for the biggest weekly drop since December against the dollar as a statement of support by President Jacob Zuma failed to ease investor concern that Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan may be replaced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders