NDRC Researcher Says China Should Guide Interest Rates LowerBloomberg News
RRR "relatively high", interest rate "not close to zero": Cao
Statement published as PBOC signals reluctance to ease
China has a lot of room to guide interest rates lower, according to a researcher at the nation’s top economic planning body.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018