NDRC Researcher Says China Should Guide Interest Rates LowerBloomberg News
RRR "relatively high", interest rate "not close to zero": Cao
Statement published as PBOC signals reluctance to ease
China has a lot of room to guide interest rates lower, according to a researcher at the nation’s top economic planning body.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing