NDRC Researcher Says China Should Guide Interest Rates LowerBloomberg News
RRR "relatively high", interest rate "not close to zero": Cao
Statement published as PBOC signals reluctance to ease
China has a lot of room to guide interest rates lower, according to a researcher at the nation’s top economic planning body.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap