Megabrew a Boon for Bankers and Lawyers, With $2 Billion in ExpensesBy
AB InBev will pay $1.74 billion in fees, expenses, taxes
SABMiller to pay $202 million in fees to advisers on deal
Banks, law firms, accountants, public relations companies and the tax man are lining up for about $2 billion in fees and expenses from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV’s $103.8 billion takeover of rival SABMiller Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing