Megabrew a Boon for Bankers and Lawyers, With $2 Billion in ExpensesBy
AB InBev will pay $1.74 billion in fees, expenses, taxes
SABMiller to pay $202 million in fees to advisers on deal
Banks, law firms, accountants, public relations companies and the tax man are lining up for about $2 billion in fees and expenses from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV’s $103.8 billion takeover of rival SABMiller Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018