Losses Piling Up for S&P 500 as Weekly Drop Is Worst Since JuneBy
S&P 500 down 0.7% after Friday Fed talk sends stocks lower
Defensive industries lead way down as financials gain on week
What had been just a sleepy August is turning into an increasingly painful one for U.S. equity market bulls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's