Land Rover Slower Sales Growth Drags Down Tata Motors ProfitBy
Sales of Land Rover rose 4%, slowest pace in 3 quarters
Luxury-vehicle unit posts profit of 304 million pounds
Land Rover’s slowest growth in deliveries in three quarters dragged down profit at parent Tata Motors Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again