Kenyan Bank Stocks Plunge Second Day After President Caps RatesBy and
Market leaders KCB Group, Equity Group slide about 10 percent
Bank shares seen extending losses as margins pressured: SIB
Shares of Kenyan banks plummeted for a second day in thin trading after President Uhuru Kenyatta signed off on a law limiting interest charges on loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks