Indian Stocks Post Second Weekly Decline as Fed Rate Odds ClimbBy
Sensex, Nifty decline as investors await Fed guidance
Tata Motors paces gains among automakers; lenders decline
Indian equities declined, led by lenders and software as investors refrained from taking fresh bets before Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen’s speech later Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day