Hedge-Fund Demand for London Offices Hits Five-Year Low: ChartBy
Hedge funds and private-equity firms leased the smallest amount of central London office space since 2011 in the second quarter, according to broker Cushman & Wakefield Inc. More hedge funds closed than were started during the first five months of the year, according to data from Eurekahedge. Hedge funds globally recorded net outflows of $55.9 billion through July, eVestment data show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's