Hedge-Fund Demand for London Offices Hits Five-Year Low: ChartBy
Hedge funds and private-equity firms leased the smallest amount of central London office space since 2011 in the second quarter, according to broker Cushman & Wakefield Inc. More hedge funds closed than were started during the first five months of the year, according to data from Eurekahedge. Hedge funds globally recorded net outflows of $55.9 billion through July, eVestment data show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill