Goldwind’s First-Half Profit Rises as Turbine Orders IncreaseBloomberg News
Almost half of orders derived from its 1.5 megawatt turbines
Company sees fastest growth in sales of 2-megawatt machines
Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., China’s biggest wind-turbine maker, said profit gained 16 percent in the first half because of an increase in orders from developers working in its home market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing