Goldwind’s First-Half Profit Rises as Turbine Orders IncreaseBloomberg News
Almost half of orders derived from its 1.5 megawatt turbines
Company sees fastest growth in sales of 2-megawatt machines
Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., China’s biggest wind-turbine maker, said profit gained 16 percent in the first half because of an increase in orders from developers working in its home market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again