Gold Ends Longest Losing Run Since May, Held Hostage by YellenBy and
Metal set for 1st daily gain in six before Jackson Hole speech
Silver heading for its biggest weekly drop since end of May
Gold headed for its first daily gain in more than a week as traders wait for a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen that may give clues on the probability of tighter U.S. monetary policy this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations