Fed’s Kaplan Says ‘Jury Is Out’ on Japan’s Negative RatesBy and
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Robert Kaplan said the “jury is out” on whether the Bank of Japan’s negative rate policy is working, and monetary policy alone won’t fix the key problems Japan faces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’