Europe Stocks Rise After Yellen’s Comments, Posting Weekly GainsBy
Almost all industry groups in Stoxx 600 gain, reversing drops
France’s CAC 40 Index posts one of the biggest gains in region
European stocks climbed for a fourth day this week after comments by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen spurred optimism about the economic recovery, while she reiterated that the central bank will take a gradual approach to raising borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill