Europe Stocks Rise After Yellen’s Comments, Posting Weekly GainsBy
Almost all industry groups in Stoxx 600 gain, reversing drops
France’s CAC 40 Index posts one of the biggest gains in region
European stocks climbed for a fourth day this week after comments by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen spurred optimism about the economic recovery, while she reiterated that the central bank will take a gradual approach to raising borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap