EU Carbon Erodes Weekly Losses as Natural Gas Contract ReboundsBy
Coal has risen 40% so far this year, twice the pace of gas
Natural gas prices seen falling lower as supplies advance
European Union carbon allowances pared a weekly loss after natural gas for summer 2017 rebounded from the lowest since June 13.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing