EPH to Demolish Eggborough Coal Station and Build Gas PlantBy
Company to seek planning permission for 2,000MW plant in U.K.
Three units may be built by 2022 pending government approval
Energeticky a Prumyslovy Holding AS plans to develop a gas-fired power plant at the Eggborough facility in north-east England, where electricity has been generated by burning coal since 1970.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt