El-Erian Says Hard to Resist Rate Hike If Jobs Report Is StrongBy
Employment objective met in a significant way, he says
He cites wage growth, participation in U.S. jobs market
Mohamed El-Erian said Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen’s remarks Friday suggest the central bank is prepared to raise interest rates this year if data next week show robust jobs growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's