Clinton Defends Different Foundation Setup for State, PresidencyBy
That explains foundation changes, Democratic nominee says
Says her aides acted appropriately at State Department
Hillary Clinton defended her family foundation’s plan to change its configuration if she is elected president, and said neither she nor aides acted inappropriately in interactions with foundation donors while she was secretary of state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?