Batteries Win Biggest Energy Storage Competition of the YearBy
U.K. National Grid awards contracts to keep network stable
Contracts will help save 200 million pounds over four years
Batteries won big in the U.K.’s contest to provide power that can be dispatched quickly to help keep the electricity grid stable, a step that will help the nation expand the amount of renewable energy it’s using.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’