Musician Turned Bullet Inventor Won't See a Cent From the Army's 'Green' AmmoBy and
Government doesn’t have to pay musician for bullet design
Florida company had been seeking millions in patent royalties
The U.S. military spent 20 years and millions of dollars searching for a more environmentally friendly -- yet deadlier -- bullet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing