Alphabet’s Nest Wants to Make a ‘Citizen-Fueled’ Power PlantBy
Nest targets 50,000 SoCalEd utility customers for thermostats
Program part of effort to address potential energy shortages
Alphabet Inc.’s Nest Labs is looking to enlist 50,000 Californians in an effort to conserve power and help alleviate potential energy shortages in the state following a massive gas leak that has restricted supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards