Agricultural Bank Plans to Raise $12 Billion Over Three YearsBloomberg News
Chinese lender discloses plans to sell Tier-2 securities
Citic Bank earlier disclosed $6 billion bond-sale plan
Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. said it will sell as much as 80 billion yuan ($12 billion) of Tier-2 securities over three years, joining the latest wave of fundraising by Chinese lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt