Zain South Sudan Cuts Operations, Fires Staff to Survive WarBy
Unit of Kuwaiti mobile provider says survival is priority
Company focusing on major towns, targets 1 million subscribers
Zain South Sudan, a unit of Kuwait’s largest mobile-phone provider, has reduced operations and cut the number of its expatriate staff in an attempt to survive an economic crisis in the African nation spurred by more than two years of civil war.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018