Rising housing investment is a sign that the Bank of Japan’s negative-rate policy is working, according to Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda. But it also has a lot to do with tax changes, and ironically, the increasing supply of new homes might drag down Japan’s inflation rate, the opposite of what Kuroda wants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy