Wall Street Lobbyist to Head Online Lending Trade GroupBy
Hoopes steps down from trade group Financial Services Forum
Marketplace Lending Association created earlier this year
Nat Hoopes, executive director of the trade group comprising the biggest Wall Street banks’ chief executive officers, is making the jump to fintech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’