Syrian Kurds Retreating Beyond Euphrates, Kerry Tells TurkeyBy and
Kerry told Turkey U.S.-backed Kurds are pulling back in Syria
Turkey regards Syrian Kurds as extenstion of separatist PKK
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told Turkey that armed Syrian Kurdish groups are withdrawing to the east of the Euphrates river, a key aim of the Turkish military’s major offensive in Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders