Syrian Kurds Retreating Beyond Euphrates, Kerry Tells TurkeyBy and
Kerry told Turkey U.S.-backed Kurds are pulling back in Syria
Turkey regards Syrian Kurds as extenstion of separatist PKK
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told Turkey that armed Syrian Kurdish groups are withdrawing to the east of the Euphrates river, a key aim of the Turkish military’s major offensive in Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again