Slovak Premier Meets Putin Before Hosting EU Leaders at HomeBy and
Slovakia holds EU presidency, Fico to host summit in September
Fico has condemned sanction against Russia as “absurd”
Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico, one of the European Union’s most outspoken critics of sanctions against Russia, held talks with President Vladimir Putin ahead of a meeting with Angela Merkel and the leaders of ex-communist members of the bloc on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans