Saudi Stocks Slide to Six-Month Low as Oil Hurts Profit OutlookBy
Banking shares in the kingdom drop to lowest since 2009
Quarterly profits of Saudi listed companies missed estimates
Saudi Arabian stocks slid to a six-month low as crude extended a drop below $50 a barrel, dimming the outlook for corporate earnings that trailed estimates last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing