Philippines Seeks Offshore Online Gaming Amid Crackdown at HomeBy and
Gaming agency plans offshore betting restricted to foreigners
Regulator may issue casino licenses outside capital city
The Philippines’ state-owned gambling regulator is targeting the overseas online gaming market for more business after the agency’s crackdown at home threatens to shrink revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks