Nigeria Cocoa Midcrop Yield Seen at 25-Year Low on WeatherBy and
Farmers reporting output decline of as much as 70 percent
Cocoa crop hurt by prolonged dry spell early this year
Nigeria’s cocoa midcrop output is seen falling by as much as 70 percent this year from the previous season after unfavorable weather took a toll on the crop earlier in 2016, farmers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing