Lawmakers Blast Mylan’s Move to Curb EpiPen Costs as PR FixBy and
Drugmaker responding to torrent of political criticism
Stock pares early gains Thursday, lost 11% in last three days
Mylan NV’s move to alleviate patients’ cost burden for its $600 EpiPen emergency allergy shots was blasted by members of Congress who called it a public-relations maneuver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas