Merkel Says EU Faces Hard Work to Overcome Brexit SetbackBy and
German chancellor says ‘we can overcome’ U.K.’s Brexit vote
Criticizes Russia on trip to EU’s frontier in the Baltic
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the European Union needs to work hard to overcome the shock of Britain’s vote to leave, calling it a watershed moment as EU leaders ponder the way forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day