Source: mediaphotos/Getty Images/iStockphoto
Are You as Stupid as Your Financial Adviser Thinks?
We underperform the very mutual funds we invest in by some four percentage points a year, according to one reckoning. But what’s the math behind that, and do we really need the pros?By
Investors need to be saved from themselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day