Late Shale Pioneer McClendon’s Wine Collection Up for AuctionBy
Chesapeake founder’s cache worth as much as $7.6 million
Chicago firm seeking online bids ahead of Sept. 17 auction
Chesapeake Energy Corp. co-founder Aubrey McClendon’s multi-million dollar wine collection is going up for auction less than six months after the shale-gas trailblazer perished in an Oklahoma City car crash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt